You want to make sure you choose the best virtual mailbox in Oklahoma to handle your mail, but the task isn’t easy. They all begin to seem the same the more you search. After using virtual addresses over a decade now, I have identified the differences that will make or break the experience for you. They’re not all created equal, and I’ll tell you why.
Below I’ll explain the most important features to look for in an Oklahoma virtual address, but you can also skip down to our recommendations, pulled together from the top 10 virtual mailbox companies in the US.
Recommended Oklahoma Addresses
You can go to our full list of virtual addresses in Oklahoma below, but these next four addresses are from reputable companies and include great features:
**Note: The links in this article may be affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you, I may be compensated if you choose to use one of these virtual addresses in Oklahoma .
To learn more about choosing and setting up a virtual mailbox, use the following table of contents to navigate throughout this resource.
- How to Choose a Oklahoma Virtual Mailbox
- How to Set Up a Virtual Mailbox in Oklahoma
- Top Virtual Mailbox Providers in Oklahoma City, OK
- Full List of Virtual Addresses in Oklahoma
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Choose a Oklahoma Virtual Mailbox
Oklahoma is the 28th-most populous state, known for its mountain ranges, prairies, and mesas. Oklahoma City and Tulsa serve as the state’s primary economic anchors, with nearly two-thirds of Oklahomans living in these metropolitan areas. These areas may be great options as you look into the best virtual address for you or your business.
One of the primary reasons why Oklahoma is so often used to register a business LLC is because they offer some of the most lenient tax incentives of any US state, particularly for those businesses who do not actively do business in state.
There are two primary questions to ask when choosing a Oklahoma virtual address:
- What features do I need?
- Is this for business or personal use?
Let’s explore both of these questions.
Features to Look For
An Oklahoma virtual mailbox isn’t just a different physical address in the state. It’s worth considering this kind of mailbox instead of a PO box because of the features you get – things like scanning, mail forwarding, local pickup and mail shredding.
Below are some of the most valuable features you would get with a virtual mailbox company:
- Scans/Opens: Your virtual mailbox scans each piece of mail you receive and uploads it into your digital dashboard. Look into the details of this feature to find out how many scanned pages are permitted monthly. If you go over that, you don’t want to be surprised by any additional fees!
- Mail Forwarding: You have even more control of your mail with this feature. You not only view it in your digital dashboard, but you can also forward it anywhere. You may want to look into international forwarding and what shipping providers they utilize. These aspects of forwarding are not automatic, and they could make a huge difference in your experience. As an example, PostScan Mail uses multiple shipping providers, meaning you pay less for shipping (see our PostScan Mail review here)
- Local Pickup: Not every virtual address allows you to drive to the address to pick up your mail. Or if they do, some of them charge a fee (usually $1-$3). Be sure to check the details of the address if you plan to be near enough to pick up your mail occasionally.
- Check Deposit: Currently, most providers offer check deposit as a feature, but it’s worth double-checking.
- Primary Hub Address: It’s worth considering virtual mailbox primary hub, particularly if you’re a small business. Since most virtual mailbox companies contract with independent mail centers to provide address locations, this lessens the control over security and quality. A primary hub can give the assurance of that control.
There are definitely other features to consider, but this often depends on how you plan to use the address: will this be for business or personal use?
Virtual Business Address in Oklahoma
There are plenty of virtual address options out there, but you really want to make sure it fits your business needs. If you receive large volumes of mail or if security is a high value for you, be sure to find a virtual address located in a business park as opposed to an independent mail center in a strip mall.
Not to mention, it’s also a more professional look for your business.
If want to use a virtual address for an LLC in Oklahoma (yes, you can do this), you want to make sure it’s a company that’s been in business a while. It’s a huge hassle to change your business address simply because your virtual mailbox company closed.
Oklahoma has plenty of great cities to choose from for a virtual address for businesses, and digitizing your mail can save a lot of time, money and headache.
Virtual Address for Individuals in OK
If you’re considering a virtual mailbox service for you or your family, a personal virtual addresses is a huge advantage. Not only does it include great benefits, but it means increased privacy.
You won’t need to give out your personal home address anymore – you can provide your virtual address instead!
Popular providers like iPostal1, Anytime Mailbox, PostScan Mail, and Traveling Mailbox cater to the needs of individuals and families, making it easy to find a service that suits your personal requirements.
How to Set Up Your Oklahoma Virtual Mailbox
It only takes a few simple steps to get set up with a virtual mailbox in Oklahoma. This includes:
- Choose Your Address: Make sure to choose an address in Oklahoma and a plan that fits your personal requirements, and sign up!
- USPS Form 1583: This US government form is required and is also often included in your sign up process. Once the company has a signed and notarized USPS Form 1583 on hand, they are legally allowed to receive and open mail on your behalf.
- Set Up Authorized Recipients: Most mailboxes allow for at least two authorized recipients (i.e. you and your spouse or your name and your business name). Each recipient will need to have a notarized Form 1583 on file with the company.
- Start Receiving Mail: The set up process usually only takes about an hour, after which you can start giving out your new Oklahoma virtual address.
- Manage Your Digital Mailbox: As you begin to receive mail, your mailbox dashboard will provide you with scans of any incoming mail and give you options for what you can do with that mail. Learn more about how a virtual mailbox works.
Once you’ve gotten set up, apply for a change of address (temporary or permanent) online or at your local US post office. The provider you chose will then scan your mails and packages and upload them to your virtual mailbox for easy access.
Top Virtual Mailbox Providers in Oklahoma City, OK
If you want the best virtual mailbox company in Oklahoma City, you’ll want to check out these top providers. PostScan Mail, iPostal1 and Anytime Mailbox offer a range of features and services. The come with email notification, secure package services, and professional address options.
The cost of these top virtual mailbox providers in Oklahoma City starts at just $9.99 a month depending on your volume of mail and number of scans. Here is our curated list of the best virtual addresses in Oklahoma City, OK.
For a full list of available virtual addresses in Oklahoma City, sort the full list of Oklahoma addresses below.
Full List of Oklahoma Virtual Addresses
We’ve done the hard work of researching the best virtual address companies and collecting a full list of every available Oklahoma address.
Use the sort and search functions on the table below to find what you’re looking for. Because of the amount of information, it’s often better to view this table from a desktop computer as opposed to your mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled the most common questions we receive about using a virtual mailbox (in Oklahoma or anywhere), but this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have a ton of great resources to learn about virtual addresses that you can browse.
Yes, you can use a virtual address for your LLC in Oklahoma . You need to register your business with the Oklahoma Secretary of State and provide a physical address, rather than a P.O. box, as your registered address.
Virtual address works by allowing you to choose an actual physical address that is owned by a virtual address service. Mail sent to this address is received and scanned by the company before being uploaded to the cloud, giving you access to view and interact with the mail remotely. Learn more about how a virtual address works here.
Oklahoma is a popular state to register a business because they offer favorable tax incentives, particularly for corporations who do not do business in the state. For this reasons, you’ll see many international businesses set up their US base in Oklahoma .