You’re looking to find the best virtual mailbox in Arkansas to digitize your mail, but perhaps you don’t know what features are most important. As someone who has been using virtual addresses for more than a decade, what I’ve learned will help you choose the best location and company for your needs.
Below you’ll find an explanation of the features you need to look for in an Arkansas virtual address, but if you’d like, you can skip down to our recommendations, curated from more than 10 of the top virtual mailbox companies in the USA.
Recommended Arkansas Addresses
While you can find a full list of virtual addresses in Arkansas below, these are the four addresses we recommend based on company reputation and available features:
**Note: The links in this article may be affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you, I may be compensated if you choose to use one of these virtual addresses in Arkansas.
To learn more about choosing and setting up a virtual mailbox, use the following table of contents to navigate throughout this resource.
- How to Choose a Arkansas Virtual Mailbox
- How to Set Up a Virtual Mailbox in Arkansas
- Top Virtual Mailbox Providers in Little Rock, AR
- Full List of Virtual Addresses in Arkansas
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Choose a Arkansas Virtual Mailbox
Arkansas is the 34th most populous state in the USA with a population of just over 3 million according to the 2020 census. There are more than a quarter million small businesses in Arkansas and while many of them require their own mailing address, in many cases a virtual mailbox could work even better.
One of the primary reasons why Arkansas is so often used to register a business LLC is because there are some incentives offered on a country or city level that businesses can take advantage of.
There are two primary questions to answer when choosing an Arkansas virtual address:
- Which address features do I need?
- Is this for business or personal use?
Let’s dive deeper into both of these questions.
Features to Look For
An Arkansas virtual mailbox offers incredible benefits, providing individuals and businesses with a physical mailing address to accept mail in the state.
The following features are considered to be the most important to examine:
- Scans/Opens: You should carefully review the available plans for each provider to see how many pieces of mail you can receive per month as well as how many pages can be scanned per month without incurring additional fees. Those fees add up quickly!
- Mail Forwarding: The beauty of a virtual address is the ability to consolidate your mail and forward it anywhere you want. If needed, check to be sure that your address allows for international forwarding (not all of them do). You also want to know which providers they use. For example, PostScan Mail has contracts with multiple shipping providers, which usually means you pay less for shipping (see our PostScan Mail review here)
- Local Pickup: Not every virtual address allows you to drive to the address in-person to pick up your mail. Some of them charge a fee to do so (usually $1-$3). Be sure to check the address if you plan to be near enough to pick up your mail occasionally.
- Check Deposit: Most providers offer check deposit as a feature, but it’s worth double-checking.
- Primary Hub Address: Many virtual mailbox companies sub-contract with independent mail centers and office buildings to provide address locations. The downside to this model is that they don’t have any control over quality or security. For this reason, it’s worth considering a virtual mailbox primary hub, particularly if you’re a small business.
There are obviously other features to consider, but often this boils down to your use case: are you using this address in Arkansas for a business or for personal use?
Virtual Business Address in Arkansas
With numerous virtual mailbox services offering locations in Arkansas , you need to choose one that really fits the needs of your business size. For example, if you receive large volumes of mail or if security is a high value for you, you’re going to want a virtual address located in a business park as opposed to an independent mail center in a strip mall.
Not to mention these locations offer a more professional look for your business.
If you plan to use a virtual address for an LLC in Arkansas (yes, you can do this), it’s critical to choose a company that has been in business for a while. It’s inconvenient to change your business address because your virtual mailbox company went out of business!
Arkansas has a few cities to choose from for a virtual address for businesses, and digitizing your mail can save a lot of time, money and headache.
Virtual Address for Individuals in AR
Virtual mailbox services aren’t just for businesses; there are also useful as a personal virtual addresses for individuals and families. For approximately ten dollars per month, you can enjoy the benefits of a virtual mailbox, especially a greater level of privacy.
You don’t need to give out your home address – you can provide your virtual address instead!
Popular providers like Earth Class Mail, iPostal1, Anytime Mailbox, and PostScan Mail cater to the needs of individuals and families, making it easy to find a service that suits your personal requirements.
How to Set Up Your Arkansas Virtual Mailbox
Setting up a virtual mailbox in Arkansas requires a few steps but overall is a very straight-forward process. This includes:
- Choose an Address: The first thing you need to do is choose the Arkansas address you want to use and then sign up for a plan that works for you.
- Sign USPS Form 1583: In order for a mailbox company to receive and open mail on your behalf, the U.S. government requires you to sign and notarize a USPS Form 1583 consent. Many virtual mailbox providers make it very easy to submit this form during the sign up process.
- Setup Authorized Recipients: Most mailboxes allow for at least two authorized recipients (i.e. you and your spouse or your name and your business name). Each recipient will need to have a notarized Form 1583 on file with the company.
- Start Receiving Mail: The set up process usually only takes about an hour, after which you can start giving out your new Arkansas virtual address.
- Manage your Digital Mail: As you begin to receive mail, your online dashboard will provide you with scans of incoming mail and give you options for what you can do with that mail. Learn more about how exactly a virtual mailbox works.
Once you’re all set up, apply for a change of address (temporary or permanent) online or at your local US post office. Your chosen provider will then scan your mails and packages and upload them to your virtual mailbox for easy access.
Top Virtual Mailbox Providers in Little Rock, AR
Looking for the best virtual mailbox providers in the capital city of Little Rock? Companies such as iPostal1, PostScan Mail, and Anytime Mailbox are excellent options.
These providers offer a range of features and services, such as secure mail handling and package forwarding services from USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL, as well as a professional business address and prompt notification when mail arrives.
The cost of these top virtual mailbox providers in Little Rock starts at just $9.99 a month depending on your volume of mail and number of scans. Here is our best virtual address in Little Rock, AR.
For a full list of available virtual addresses in Arkansas, sort the full list of Arkansas addresses below.
Full List of Arkansas Virtual Addresses
We’ve done the hard work of researching the best virtual address companies and collecting a full list of every available Arkansas address.
Use the sort and search functions on the table below to find what you’re looking for. While there aren’t many addresses in Arkansas, because of the amount of information, it’s often better to view this table from a desktop computer as opposed to your mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled the most common questions we receive about using a virtual mailbox (in Arkansas or anywhere), but this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have a ton of great resources to learn about virtual addresses that you can browse.
Yes, you can use a virtual address for your LLC in Arkansas. You need to register your business with the Arkansas Secretary of State and provide a physical address, rather than a P.O. box, as your registered address.
Virtual address works by allowing you to choose an actual physical address that is owned by a virtual address service. Mail sent to this address is received and scanned by the company before being uploaded to the cloud, giving you access to view and interact with the mail remotely. Learn more about how a virtual address works here.
Yes! While many virtual addresses are independent mail centers, you can opt to pay a premium for office locations that offer additional features such as a phone number, fax and even a board room that you can rent.